Monday, September 19, 2011

Working on moving a few things over...

Debated a little bit over whether I wanted to use Blogspot or Wordpress for this blog and generally I like the layout of Blogspot a bit better.  Plus I don't have any problems when it comes to typing and spacing things out over here.  I've had a few issues when it comes to spacing paragraphs on Wordpress every now and then.  While it's not a big deal, it can be a little annoying. 

But really the deciding factor is that I like the layout of Blogspot better.  There seems to be better features for customizing your template.  Whereas on Wordpress, unless you really know HTML well or unless you choose the right template, you can't fix much.  Plus you have to pay for the better templates.  Unfortunately this blog is mostly for fun and I can't afford to pay for anything just yet.

Over the next couple of days, I'll take some time to settle things in here.  I'll keep the wordpress page open just in case I might change my mind again.  Heaven knows I change my mind way too much.  But I actually used Blogspot before I used Wordpress and really just wanted to use Wordpress more like one would use LiveJournal or other such sites.  For the most part I will since I still have my personal, non-anime/toku/furry related blog there.  And I'll still comment on pages that I follow on Wordpress.  But for now, I'm gonna see how I like using Blogspot for writing (I already use it for art).

I'm gonna copy over a few posts from my Wordpress page.  Not all of them.  Just a few that I personally like.  I'll start adding new writings after I'm done posting older things.

No comments:

Post a Comment